Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2A #7 Newport Central Catholic vs. 6A Cooper

Who gets the win? 54 members have voted

  1. 1. Who gets the win?

    • NewCath Thoroughbreds
      61%
    • Cooper Jaguars
      38%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 35
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this will be pretty close and wouldn't be surprised if either team wins. I look for the game to be low scoring too.

I hear Armour isn't going to start at QB. It's going to be the sophomore Linder. Wonder what other changes will be made to Coopers lineup this week.

I agree I think Armour will do fine, just needs time to settle into the QB spot

I agree NCC wins! Strong running game

Idk...I suspect some LB changes made by Cooper. Hopefully, will utilize D. Perry's speed @ receiver too.

I think more throws need to go to Perry & Cooper's passing game will start to be more positive. He's got speed!

Don't see that happening.

I'm going with the Breds cause the NewCath coaching staff scouted the Jags practice and know all their plays now. SMH

I'm going with the Breds cause the NewCath coaching staff scouted the Jags practice and know all their plays now. SMH

 

I'm going with Cooper because they changed their entire practice to show false information to the NCC "snooper"

 

I don't know where these things get started but I know that no one at Cooper's practice said anything about NCC coaches/parents scouting their practice. At the end of the day, is NCC really gonna waste a coach during Wednesday practice to go to Cooper? If so, they got bigger problems than worrying about Cooper this Friday lol.

 

I think Cooper wins this game for two main reasons: A. I'm a homer and want them to win, and B. Cooper is a bigger School with a little sour taste in their mouthes after last week and I really think they come out and play much improved this week!

 

Cooper - 28

NCC - 14

I disagree...Cooper struggling in some key offensive & defensive positions.

I'm going with Cooper because they changed their entire practice to show false information to the NCC "snooper"

 

I don't know where these things get started but I know that no one at Cooper's practice said anything about NCC coaches/parents scouting their practice. At the end of the day, is NCC really gonna waste a coach during Wednesday practice to go to Cooper? If so, they got bigger problems than worrying about Cooper this Friday lol.

 

I think Cooper wins this game for two main reasons: A. I'm a homer and want them to win, and B. Cooper is a bigger School with a little sour taste in their mouthes after last week and I really think they come out and play much improved this week!

 

Cooper - 28

NCC - 14

 

According to the other thread, the coach was a frosh coach who was there for the freshman matchup of NCC and Cooper. Much ado about nothing.

According to the other thread, the coach was a frosh coach who was there for the freshman matchup of NCC and Cooper. Much ado about nothing.

 

Then that's even better. NCC shouldn't need to take any hints or ideas from the freshman coach, if you ask me. I'm with you, nothing to see there move on and bring on Friday lol

I disagree...Cooper struggling in some key offensive & defensive positions.

 

The only struggle I saw was at QB primarily. Some minor things to clean up but that's what happens throughout the season, it's early.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.