NKY Pre-Season Power Rankings - Sponsored by NKY Family & Cosmetic Dentistry

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No love for walton? Have them ranked 9th in the state at 2A but dont even make the list in their region.

Which team of those I put in the top 10 does Walton Verona beat to make the list?

I'm always more than happy to discuss...particularly if folks want to take a stab at putting together their own power rankings.

Highlands, Scott.

No way WV should be rated higher than Highlands. Maybe last year, but not this year as the Bluebird team is much better and has more depth.

“To be wronged is nothing, unless you continue to remember it.”

― Confucius

No way WV should be rated higher than Highlands. Maybe last year, but not this year as the Bluebird team is much better and has more depth.

“To be wronged is nothing, unless you continue to remember it.”

― Confucius

The 18th ranked 5A team should be ranked ahead of the 9th ranked 2A team, come on.

The 18th ranked 5A team should be ranked ahead of the 9th ranked 2A team, come on.

Yes, yes they should be ranked ahead of the 9th ranked 2A team. WV could probably compete and possibly beat Grant Cty, but they don't belong on the field with any other 5A team.

“Let today be the day you finally release yourself from the imprisonment of past grudges and anger. Simplify your life. Let go of the poisonous past and live the abundantly beautiful present... today.”

― Steve Maraboli, Unapologetically You: Reflections on Life and the Human Experience

Also, for what it's worth Beechwood WON the State Championship and they only have One Player on here when I see Campbell County was 4-8 (2) and Ryle will now have 4 when you add Chisolm (Should be on-No brainer). Beechwood has some game breakers and game changers. Derry (I mean he will probably be a household by EOY! McKinney lead the entire Tri-State (All classes in Int's) takes away a whole side of the field and Davis and Castleman are game breakers! There are choices.

Edited by InfoMan89
Adding

Your making a jump here, you asked what teams Walton could beat, thats what he gave you. Where they would rank is a different question. I would say 9th would be where Walton should be.

:lol:

You have to stop. I can't quit laughing.

WV may have a good team. They just don't have the depth to compete with the teams in the Top 10.

“To carry a grudge is like being stunned to death by one bee.” – William H. Walton