Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Paintsville 2017

Featured Replies

What does Paintsville need to do to improve in 2017? What do they need to keep doing to be successful? Remember, please be constructive.

In my humble opinion I think there are three teams that you get to choose from to win the 1A Title this year.

 

Everyone knows about Beechwood and Hazard, but Paintsville will be the third option.

 

Really nice core returning for the Tigers including big Tyrese Allen.

Besides Tyrese Allen, who will be the key players for Paintsville this year? Who will be the new QB and RB?

Phelps will be replaced by Phelps, his younger bro. From what I hear he is faster, but not as strong. Similar to Kent as a Soph. The QB is theor biggest question mark for me. But i expect them to be strong upfront again and expect to see more of Ty Allen out of the backfield. I dont think they will be as big play heavy this year, more diverse offensively will be the key. They had a kid in Phelps last year that ran the jet as good as anyone. Gotta spread the wealth a bit more thisbyear

Dalton Daniels is Phelps replacement as of right now, and the QB position is in the hands of freshman Jake Hyden. Tyrese will also carry the ball. Other playmakers to look out for is the brother duo of Chris and James Allen at WR. 18 starters returning from last years 13-1 team.

Dalton Daniels is Phelps replacement as of right now, and the QB position is in the hands of freshman Jake Hyden. Tyrese will also carry the ball. Other playmakers to look out for is the brother duo of Chris and James Allen at WR. 18 starters returning from last years 13-1 team.

 

I know there are a few questions, but I think Paintsville can be really good. The biggest challenge for the Tigers is taking the next step: second round loss in 2013, regional final loss in 2014, state semifinal losses in 2015 and 2016.

I know there are a few questions, but I think Paintsville can be really good. The biggest challenge for the Tigers is taking the next step: second round loss in 2013, regional final loss in 2014, state semifinal losses in 2015 and 2016.

 

Tough losses both years for Paintsville. I was expecting them to actually beat my hazard team but hazard exposed them for being one dimensional. I like there schedule for this year but will face a quality opponent until September 1st again a solid West Virgina team.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.