Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Shawnee 2017

Featured Replies

What does Shawnee need to do to improve in 2017? What do they need to keep doing to be successful? Remember, please be constructive.

Shawnee cancelled the scrimmage they had scheduled for this Friday against Beechwood. I haven't heard anything specific, but reading into things, I'm assuming they're having the same basic issues that they did last year with player numbers.

Nelson Co. defeated Shawnee in a scrimmage last Friday, 30-14.

Shawnee cancelled the scrimmage they had scheduled for this Friday against Beechwood. I haven't heard anything specific, but reading into things, I'm assuming they're having the same basic issues that they did last year with player numbers.

 

I didn't do a proper head count when I went to their scrimmage with Nelson on Friday. But the numbers looked like 22-24.

I didn't do a proper head count when I went to their scrimmage with Nelson on Friday. But the numbers looked like 22-24.

 

Well...I believe that's at least up from last year.

Well...I believe that's at least up from last year.

 

To be fair, I only had time to be there for 2 offensive series for both teams. May not have been that long. I had to be elsewhere at the same time.

I watched the CJ media day and the coach said they had 21 kids (so pretty close count Jim). But you could tell from the coaches comments that the number may fluctuate week to week, game to game due to the "building of a culture." Coach mentioned kids missing practices and consequences for that.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.