Arkansas 24 Bama 23 2OT

gametime

I think the people on "Tidefans" are just going way over board. I just can't see why people are on Shula's case so bad. Even last weekend when I was in Tuscaloosa fans were yelling and complaining about Shula and that was during a 41-7 win. They were saying that he was just gonna run Bama into the ground. I think Shula is a great fit for Bama, much better than Croom.

I think the people on "Tidefans" are just going way over board. I just can't see why people are on Shula's case so bad. Even last weekend when I was in Tuscaloosa fans were yelling and complaining about Shula and that was during a 41-7 win. They were saying that he was just gonna run Bama into the ground. I think Shula is a great fit for Bama, much better than Croom.

Welcome to Kentucky Athletics!!! This is what happens inside UK sports on a daily basis, and most of the time it is justified!!!:Now you know what it is like for a UK fan.

I can't stand looking at "Tidefans", too many shula haters...Its not his fault that the #1 kicker is hurt and the #2 kicker needs the goal posts moved 10 feet to the right!

I agree, that people should relax on him....but it is "kind of" his fault that his #2 kicker can not kick,

Rock...Did you watch the game? That team will be lucky to make a bowl. Save this post. We missed...Oh what the heck you are entitled to your $00.02 and thats all I'm gonna say. Digger, I'm biting my tongue. Proverbs 24:17. I had to work this morning (sunday) and its going to be a long hard week. Ky...I love Coach Shula and I hope he stays, but you know football like I do and the play calling is not very good and that has to change someway some how. Our QB was 15 out 20 and we are lining up for field goals. Oh well,