Pirates @ Reds (5/1-5/4)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@MJAlltheWay24 what are they saying about the game today. I have tickets, but I don't see anyway it isn't delayed or postponed.

Last night the vending boss and his boss apparently were talking and betting they wouldn't even open the doors to the vendors. Often times when the tarp is on the field before a game, they do not let us in before it's removed.

Vending boss was also telling guys that if they are taking vacation or PTO from primary jobs to come work, don't. I've never heard him say that before.

In short, not looking pretty but haven't heard anything new today. With it being a divisional opponent, I don't know how eager they are to force the game in.

^ Yeah, that's what I was thinking. It's not looking good. We are in the Champions club I'm not sure if they would still have food or what. Hopefully they just call it early.

I can't say for certain but I believe that they'd still have food available.

I always thought it wouldn't be a bad deal to have like Diamond Club tickets on a day like today. Go eat and enjoy, then a rainout and be able to get Diamond Club tickets again for another game since it rained out. Not sure it works that way though lol.