Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cubs/Reds tonight. Who will be there?

Featured Replies

I will be at game tonight, looking to maybe meet a few members if any are there?

I'll be there. Already posted my seat location.

I would be there if I could...though you guys might not enjoy my company. :)

If you see a beer vendor named Parker, that's me. I'll be on the first base line.

 

Would love to meet ya and say hello and then be off. Cubs weekends are the best. Darn rain.

TAC will be in the house! I'll be in the CBTS booth! A good buddy hooked up a buddy and his 2 kids from Chicago!

  • Author
If you see a beer vendor named Parker, that's me. I'll be on the first base line.

 

Would love to meet ya and say hello and then be off. Cubs weekends are the best. Darn rain.

 

I am so glad and lucky to have met you. You got a good job and see a lot of games and no wonder your so strong, packing that stuff around like a pack mule.

Now after MJalltheway seen what I have with me he knows why I take my stress out on BGP. Hahahaha

I am so glad and lucky to have met you. You got a good job and see a lot of games and no wonder your so strong, packing that stuff around like a pack mule.

Now after MJalltheway seen what I have with me he knows why I take my stress out on BGP. Hahahaha

 

It was great meeting you too mf. You definitely had a crew with you tonight. Hope you guys stayed dry and enjoyed yourselves.

TAC will be in the house! I'll be in the CBTS booth! A good buddy hooked up a buddy and his 2 kids from Chicago!

 

First time in the CBTS room. Great place to be on a rainy night. Free food and the beers flowed until the 11th !

If you see a beer vendor named Parker, that's me. I'll be on the first base line.

 

Would love to meet ya and say hello and then be off. Cubs weekends are the best. Darn rain.

 

My daughter had a good night selling beer. I assume you did as well.

My daughter had a good night selling beer. I assume you did as well.

 

Definitely did. Love when the Cubs come to town.

My daughter had a good night selling beer. I assume you did as well.

 

Definitely did. Love when the Cubs come to town.

@MJAlltheWay24 it was nice meeting you on Friday night. Like I said you are probably the first BGP'er I have really met!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.