Does anyone do any work around here?

plantmanky

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So you aren't interested in the benefits others are receiving that are participating, you just want to complain that they get the benefits to begin with? Makes sense....:lol2:

Is it really a benefit if my insurance is cheaper than what those taking company insurance are paying?

Man, it's time to face reality...We all have advantages and disadvantages in our lives. I'm sure there is a positive trade off for you not being on the company plan. And I'm sure you waste time or do stuff people question too. If you are happy with your job, don't worry about everyone else. It is what it is.

Maybe when you talk to HR you can ask them to pay you for not using the Company insurance. Our company does that. Since you save them money they pay you some of that savings. It is not the amount that they save, but it is like $150 a month or something. I also get your point about the folks not working as they do their things. They are being incentiveised for not working. I have always had the same frustrations for the smokers who go smoke every hour of the work day. They are away for an hour of the work day each and every day. Never seemed fair to the non smokers.

Man, it's time to face reality...We all have advantages and disadvantages in our lives. I'm sure there is a positive trade off for you not being on the company plan. And I'm sure you waste time or do stuff people question too. If you are happy with your job, don't worry about everyone else. It is what it is.

I saw that.