Georgia election reflection of Trump?

So he finished below 50% and now the Republican gets to run on the late news that the Democrat doesn't live in the district. It is apparently legal but I think it's safe to say the news will keep the seat with the GOP.

The headline makes that sound bad. The full story makes it a non issue for all except those who are opposed to him anyway.

I will also say the Dems ran this politically about as well as you could ask. Only one candidate in a splintered GOP field. They out spent every GOP candidate. They went for it because they knew the media narrative was on their side and had no shot in a run off. Just came up short. Honestly it might be the best political move Democrats have made in 2-3 years.

Pundits used 8 years of lost seats against Obama and HRC's run as an attempt to prove that people were tired of liberal politics.

I don't see how the same could work the other way. I do think it's a little early; however, this is a Republican stronghold ( Newt's old seat) and this dem is an unknown.

Pundits used 8 years of lost seats against Obama and HRC's run as an attempt to prove that people were tired of liberal politics.

I don't see how the same could work the other way. I do think it's a little early; however, this is a Republican stronghold ( Newt's old seat) and this dem is an unknown.

Because we're not tired yet. The conservatives just woke up and are now stretching. Yes it could work the other way given some time of disappointment. Right now only one side is out of their mind disappointed.

Because we're not tired yet. The conservatives just woke up and are now stretching. Yes it could work the other way given some time of disappointment. Right now only one side is out of their mind disappointed.

Just one side? :lol2: