Eli Manning Part of a Rackateering Scheme?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No it doesn't. It proves nothing and you know it.

It proves you will never admit anything negative about Eli is what it proves. For anyone to not understand that Eli wanted football helmets that could be passed off as game worn but weren't so he could fulfill his contract with the company is just ignorant.

I've given you the chance to explain what the difference in Pass as and Pass off as means but you haven't. Go ahead and explain that please.

It proves you will never admit anything negative about Eli is what it proves. For anyone to not understand that Eli wanted football helmets that could be passed off as game worn but weren't so he could fulfill his contract with the company is just ignorant.

I've given you the chance to explain what the difference in Pass as and Pass off as means but you haven't. Go ahead and explain that please.

:lol2: You are just as biased against the two time super bowl MVP as I am for him.

Why would I explain anything to you, the guy who has made his mind up without a shred of evidence?

:lol2: You are just as biased against the two time super bowl MVP as I am for him.

Why would I explain anything to you, the guy who has made his mind up without a shred of evidence?

Why? Because you are the one who said the two things have totally different meanings. Just waiting for you to explain to us all the differences. You were the one who brought it up. I'd explain anything I post, why can't you do the same? Is it because you got caught with no explanation?

Why? Because you are the one who said the two things have totally different meanings. Just waiting for you to explain to us all the differences. You were the one who brought it up. I'd explain anything I post, why can't you do the same? Is it because you got caught with no explanation?

No it's because I dont owe you anything, I have better things to do, I dont feel like it...

Think for yourself, if you cant think of ways those two phrases are different I'm disappointed in you.

No it's because I dont owe you anything, I have better things to do, I dont feel like it...

Think for yourself, if you cant think of ways those two phrases are different I'm disappointed in you.

then why post anything in the first place?

I did think for myself and since you're to ashamed to explain your own meaning of something YOU posted, I will give the defeniniton for both phrases for you, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but saying "I don't have to explain anything to you" is not only the coward way out of it but also isn't an explanation of the 2 phrases. So here you go. The meaning of both phrases for you.

Find 2 helmets that will pass as game worn means. Find two helmets that aren't game worn but no one can tell the difference.

and...

Find 2 helmets that can be passed off as game worn means. Find two helmets that aren't game worn but no one can tell the difference.

There you go, was pretty easy huh?

then why post anything in the first place?

I did think for myself and since you're to ashamed to explain your own meaning of something YOU posted, I will give the defeniniton for both phrases for you, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but saying "I don't have to explain anything to you" is not only the coward way out of it but also isn't an explanation of the 2 phrases. So here you go. The meaning of both phrases for you.

Find 2 helmets that will pass as game worn means. Find two helmets that aren't game worn but no one can tell the difference.

and...

Find 2 helmets that can be passed off as game worn means. Find two helmets that aren't game worn but no one can tell the difference.

There you go, was pretty easy huh?

:lol2:

You've cracked the case, Detective.

:lol2:

You've cracked the case, Detective.

Actually, the ones doing the investigation cracked it and Eli, thankfully for him, sounds like he is cooperating fully which can do nothing but help him in the end. I think you're the only one who doesn't believe Eli. But thanks for giving me the credit. I am a genius btw.

Actually, the ones doing the investigation cracked it and Eli, thankfully for him, sounds like he is cooperating fully which can do nothing but help him in the end. I think you're the only one who doesn't believe Eli. But thanks for giving me the credit. I am a genius btw.

This was investigated by the Feds years ago. The only person charged criminally in all of this, if I'm not mistaken, is the guy suing the Giants and Eli.

Thanks for letting me know you are a genius...I guess?

This was investigated by the Feds years ago. The only person charged criminally in all of this, if I'm not mistaken, is the guy suing the Giants and Eli.

Thanks for letting me know you are a genius...I guess?

That's good. Sounds like Eli shouldn't have tried to con a conman then. :)