Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jim Nantz

Featured Replies

Give me boring over annoying any day. When you compare Nantz to guys like Lundquist, Vitale, etc. he shines pretty well.

 

Wait wait wait... now we have a problem with Uncle Verne too?

  • Replies 35
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wait wait wait... now we have a problem with Uncle Verne too?

 

If Verne would learn the player's names I could overlook the rest.

If Verne would learn the player's names I could overlook the rest.

 

I, for one, found his frequent use of "Juan Palashus" in place of "Juan Palacios" during UofL's 2005 Final Four run, perfectly endearing.

 

:lol2:

I, for one, found his frequent use of "Juan Palashus" in place of "Juan Palacios" during UofL's 2005 Final Four run, perfectly endearing.

 

:lol2:

 

I guess at 78 Verne has earned the right to butcher some names.

Wait wait wait... now we have a problem with Uncle Verne too?

I've always had a problem with Verne. The dude messes up all the time, and I'm not really sure he knows all that much about football and basketball. Now at Augusta, he's great, but outside of golf I can't stand him.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.