Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Beechwood 24 Holmes 0 (5 innings)

Featured Replies

Well now we know how old you are! I think Kincaid was a year ahead of me as well!

 

Yeah, we're the same age... but I'm quite sure you don't know what's it like to be cut. lol

Yeah, we're the same age... but I'm quite sure you don't know what's it like to be cut. lol

 

Well I'm also amazed you claimed Johnny Johnson as your friend!!! You better watch who you hang with!!

Well I'm also amazed you claimed Johnny Johnson as your friend!!! You better watch who you hang with!!

 

Ha. JJ was a good kid until he started hanging around with me. He was a tear on the diamond back in the day. Now he literally tears up golf courses with his swing.

Bulldog basketball has no problem beating our basketball Tigers by 40 every other year. LOL.

 

So when was the last time you attended a Beechwood Basketball Game?

 

In the last two years, Beechwood beat Holmes

 

[TABLE=class: team_score_table]

[TR=class: schedule-even]

[TD]Jan 24, 17[/TD]

[TD]Holmes[/TD]

[TD=class: schedule-loc]away[/TD]

[TD=align: right](W)[/TD]

[TD]62[/TD]

[TD]- 50[/TD]

[TD=align: center]Click

 

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[TABLE=class: team_score_table]

[TR=class: schedule-odd]

[TD]Jan 26, 16[/TD]

[TD]Holmes[/TD]

[TD=class: schedule-loc]home[/TD]

[TD=align: right](W)[/TD]

[TD]49[/TD]

[TD]- 46[/TD]

[TD=align: center]Clic[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

How could I forget Cottage A/C? The only team I was ever cut from. I tried to play up a year with my friends Chris Kincaid and Johnny Johnson and I didn't make it. They did. One day tryout. They told you on the spot in front of all of the other kids and handed out uniforms right in front of the cut kids. Man that was hard to take. lol. Someone would sue if that happened today.

My Hut team folded. I ended up getting drafted by Elmer Thornsburg's Cottage team. There were some COV studs on that team namely Benji Watts. He threw smoke back in the day.

I'm sure if you ask the coaches Beechwood would say they did all they could to not let it get out of hand. Holmes would probably say that they knew what they were getting with Beechwood.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.