Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Open Job: Nelson County

Featured Replies

Not much history to that program, or at least recent history. That would be a tough job I would think.

Never have made the boys state tournament. More unlikely now that Thomas Nelson is pulling some kids that would normally go to Nelson.

Never have made the boys state tournament. More unlikely now that Thomas Nelson is pulling some kids that would normally go to Nelson.

 

That doesn't sound like it'd be enticing to many.

Even with the split with TNHS, Nelson is still a big school and there is talent walking the halls. They just need to develop it better, and whoever the next coach is would be wise to build from within, from youth on up. I'm intrigued to see who is next for this job.

Never have made the boys state tournament. More unlikely now that Thomas Nelson is pulling some kids that would normally go to Nelson.

 

NC's best boys' teams coincided with Marion Co. during the Epps/Scott years. Bad timing. I've heard those teams were really good.

Will Chris O'Bryan apply for the open position? Current East Jessamine coach, he is dating, married, or engaged to Jaqueline Coleman, NCHS teacher and interim girls coach.

Even with the split with TNHS, Nelson is still a big school and there is talent walking the halls. They just need to develop it better, and whoever the next coach is would be wise to build from within, from youth on up. I'm intrigued to see who is next for this job.

 

Not to be off putting, but...do they? I mean even before the split they were no power house for sure and didn't seem to be consistently good/decent in much in recent memory. I'm not sure how after the split it can do anything but make at best an average situation worse.

 

I they have talent there as you say walking the halls, why are the kids not playing?

Not to be off putting, but...do they? I mean even before the split they were no power house for sure and didn't seem to be consistently good/decent in much in recent memory. I'm not sure how after the split it can do anything but make at best an average situation worse.

 

I they have talent there as you say walking the halls, why are the kids not playing?

 

I don't have those answers.

NC's best boys' teams coincided with Marion Co. during the Epps/Scott years. Bad timing. I've heard those teams were really good.

 

Same with Green co. Green beat Nelson in regular season but lost in semis to Nelson co. Only game green has won in region since 1980.

 

Both green and Nelson were legit top 20 teams.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.