EKU on ESPN U 9/21

KY Thorobred

Who is going to replace Danny Hope? As long as Roy Kidd says that Hope is the head coach, he will be. In Coach Kidd's hey day most of the topnotch players were from Florida. i.e. Danny Hope..............Today EKU doesn't get the second rung players that U of F and Florida state don't want. Most of them stay at home at UCF, So. Fl etc.

Who is going to replace Danny Hope? As long as Roy Kidd says that Hope is the head coach, he will be. In Coach Kidd's hey day most of the topnotch players were from Florida. i.e. Danny Hope..............Today EKU doesn't get the second rung players that U of F and Florida state don't want. Most of them stay at home at UCF, So. Fl etc.

Josh Greco is a good player from FLA, EKU is getting outcoached and it can even be heard even from the players that are playing just about every play!

One thing that you have to have from your players is respect and confidence in what you're doing. They have to buy into your system and have confidence in you as a coach. With what you say, it sounds like the players have doubts and that is never good.

I still say he's protected by Roy.

I went to Eastern during the hey day. I sat in the end zone when Larry Kinnebrew ran all over us, but we still battled and won that game and then the National Championship! We can't even make it to the playoffs now. Roy Kidd may not admit but this don't settle well with him either.

I went to Eastern during the hey day. I sat in the end zone when Larry Kinnebrew ran all over us, but we still battled and won that game and then the National Championship! We can't even make it to the playoffs now. Roy Kidd may not admit but this don't settle well with him either.

I was there that day to in '82. Roy always said that TN State team was the more talented with Richard Dent on the D Line as well but those Colonels were special with Steve Bird, Tuck, Tron, Nicky Yeast and Gus Parks.

I was definitely disappointed with the way they looked in that 2nd half. AFter the Western win I had hoped the Colonels had turned the corner.

What side of the ball do you think they are weak in coaching? Offense, defense or game adjustments?

Their defense can be special if the offense and special teams would give them a chance. Wasn't this an offense boasting a pre-season all-american at tight end and the reigning OVC player of the year who is also on the Payton watch list?