Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Latest Jerry Palm NCAA Tournament Bracketology

Featured Replies

Robert Morris? :D

I'm sorry, but if NKU makes it to the tourney and is put up against UK or UL in their first game, that'll suck. Not because of their chances, or the story line of "new baby brother", etc., but because it'd be nice for the entire state (or at least a good portion of it) getting behind them, and not having their allegiances torn. There's only one first time, and it'd be nice to have as many Kentuckians rooting for them during it. That won't happen if the game is against UK or UL.

I hate when they do stuff like this. I don't like seeing the Kentucky teams play each other early in the tournament.

You can probably guarantee NKU plays either Louisville or Kentucky in their first game, if they make it. And especially if it's in Indy.

You can probably guarantee NKU plays either Louisville or Kentucky in their first game, if they make it. And especially if it's in Indy.

 

Hate it!

 

I also hate the Division II Tournament because they always force Bellarmine and Kentucky Wesleyan to play in the 2nd round.

Hate it!

 

I also hate the Division II Tournament because they always force Bellarmine and Kentucky Wesleyan to play in the 2nd round.

 

Yeah it's dumb. I'm sure all UofL and UK fans would be pulling for NKU otherwise.

Hate it!

 

I also hate the Division II Tournament because they always force Bellarmine and Kentucky Wesleyan to play in the 2nd round.

 

Never fails. They need to scrap the 8 region play and find a new method imo.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.