Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mason County 73 Bracken County 68 (39th District Championship)

Featured Replies

It blows my mind that people want to blame a kid for quitting a sport for another that he enjoys and is very good at.

Jacob did tell us and team Ky he is going to Campbellsville. He is happy to run and no student loans.

  • Replies 173
  • Views 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Congratulations to Coach Buddy Biggs and the Royals!   Little known fact.... Coach Biggs has a state championship FOOTBALL ring from his days coaching at Beechwood. In addition to being a good frie

Jacob did tell us and team Ky he is going to Campbellsville. He is happy to run and no student loans.

 

Saw that on Twitter, I'm happy for the young man for making the decision that benefits him instead of that others want him to do.

Just reading through all this... I think the halftime show of region tournament should have 1 on 1 game. @Mike Baxter vs @Mike Honcho

Just reading through all this... I think the halftime show of region tournament should have 1 on 1 game. @Mike Baxter vs @Mike Honcho

 

I'm a buckethead. Especially in the Fieldhouse. :)

I'm a buckethead. Especially in the Fieldhouse. :)

 

Lol hope you enjoy the tournament;

Lol hope you enjoy the tournament;

 

You too! Should be a dandy as always.

You earn respect from your players and u don't have to deal with egos and attitudes! It's all part of coaching I think, but what do I know. If you have discipline that is a start in the right direction.

Why don't u get off Hinson's back?? If u have a problem with his coaching why don't u step up. I am sorry but coaching doesn't put the ball in the hole! A coach can't shoot the ball for the players. Instead u want to hide behind a made up name and bad mouth people. Most of your post are negative and I am sure no one really cares about your trash talk! This is a site to talk about games, not trash a team or their coach!

Why don't u get off Hinson's back?? If u have a problem with his coaching why don't u step up. I am sorry but coaching doesn't put the ball in the hole! A coach can't shoot the ball for the players. Instead u want to hide behind a made up name and bad mouth people. Most of your post are negative and I am sure no one really cares about your trash talk! This is a site to talk about games, not trash a team or their coach!

 

Nobody on this thread said he couldn't coach or wasn't a good one? Everyone was simply saying that people over hype him and the program. I don't believe anyone's "agenda" is to trash Bracken County's coach or their program, rather than to silence those who have hyped it up and then made excuses.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.