Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

George Rogers Clark vs Paris predictions (40th district finals)

Which team will win? 29 members have voted

  1. 1. Which team will win?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

GRC has played them close in the regular season. Could they pull the upset Friday? You thoughts and predictions.

Paris by 15

  • Author
Paris by 15

 

Think GRC will pull the upset.

Johnson, Wells and Cunningham all go for 20+ again.

Clark Co. pulls the upset at Paris causing Paris to go in to a downslide before the regional tournament and falling to Bracken Co. in the first round of the region.

  • Author
Clark Co. pulls the upset at Paris causing Paris to go in to a downslide before the regional tournament and falling to Bracken Co. in the first round of the region.

 

Nah they will draw Campbell Co first round. ...LOL And beat them. I could see Paris and GRC in finals of the region.

  • Author
GRC by 4 and I'm not calling it an upset.

 

Good point. I really don't see it as a upset either. I have faith in my team and coaching staff.

I say Paris wins this one, somewhere in the 10-14 range.

 

If GRC controls the tempo then it could be closer, but I don't think they will be able to stop the speed of play of Paris.

 

Should be a good one.

Clark Co. pulls the upset at Paris causing Paris to go in to a downslide before the regional tournament and falling to Bracken Co. in the first round of the region.

 

Needed that laugh!

GRC by 6

GRC by 4 and I'm not calling it an upset.

 

How would it not be an upset when GRC hasn't beaten the Hounds in over 2 yrs...and Paris is at home.

Good point. I really don't see it as a upset either. I have faith in my team and coaching staff.

 

Coaching staff is good but when is the last time GRC beat Paris? And I believe Paris is at home...very disrespectful guys.

How would it not be an upset when GRC hasn't beaten the Hounds in over 2 yrs...and Paris is at home.

They are ranked #2 and #3 in the region?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.