February 26, 20179 yr I am going to have a hard time deciding what to do with Butler in my bracket. Butler had a week or two lull where they just did not play well. Martin was in a funk. The upside of that is that the started playing Avery Woodson more who has emerged as a solid scorer. Now Martin is coming off the bench and seems to be pretty comfortable with the role. I hope and think they may be peaking at the right time. I agree they are tough to predict in the tournament. They could lose the first weekend or go to the Final Four IMO...will be fun to watch.
February 26, 20179 yr The Ballard grad put the whoopin on em. I am glad he finally seems to be out of his slump. He was a complete mess for about 5-7 games but seems to have his confidence back...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.