Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

St. X (JV) vs Trinity (JV) today (9/18).

Featured Replies

Game at Trinity at 5:30 p.m. Who wins this game? What QB and RB's will start for both teams. Will Marshall stadium be a sell out?

This game will most likely be played in the rain. Probably a low scoring affair.

This game will most likely be played in the rain. Probably a low scoring affair.

 

And probably a light crowd because of the weather.

:thumb: GO TIGERS!:thumb:

Game at Trinity at 5:30 p.m. Who wins this game? What QB and RB's will start for both teams. Will Marshall stadium be a sell out?

 

No sellout.

 

Only the coaches know if Finch and Phillips will play at RB. If I were a betting man I'd say yes to both. Stein will start at QB for THS. I'm confident Whiting will play LB for the Rocks. Today's weather is a prime example of why sports turf is important for those schools who have limited space.

I'd bet that Phillips will not play for Trinity. I doubt that Finch will for X. But it would perfectly OK for either or both to play. JMO.

No sellout.

 

Only the coaches know if Finch and Phillips will play at RB. If I were a betting man I'd say yes to both. Stein will start at QB for THS. I'm confident Whiting will play LB for the Rocks. Today's weather is a prime example of why sports turf is important for those schools who have limited space.

 

 

Is Whiting a big time player for you guys?

No sellout.

 

Only the coaches know if Finch and Phillips will play at RB. If I were a betting man I'd say yes to both. Stein will start at QB for THS. I'm confident Whiting will play LB for the Rocks. Today's weather is a prime example of why sports turf is important for those schools who have limited space.

If I were a betting man I would bet against seeing Duece Finch play in a JV game.

No sellout.

 

Only the coaches know if Finch and Phillips will play at RB. If I were a betting man I'd say yes to both. Stein will start at QB for THS. I'm confident Whiting will play LB for the Rocks. Today's weather is a prime example of why sports turf is important for those schools who have limited space.

I thought Stein was a Junior.That would be like Zoeller playing for St.X today!

I would look for Stein to play QB for the Rocks, but feel strongly that Phillips will not be playing in this game.

It took until the 9th post.:cool:

What's the outlook for this game?

What's the outlook for this game?

St. X's sophomore class may be the best class the storied school has ever seen. It's so good that its best player, Rolandan "Deuce" Finch plays/starts varsity at one of the RBs. Trinity's class is far less heralded and will need to employ some juniors to keep this game close.

I know we did not play Jr's when I was there but believe things have changed. I am all for playing Jr's that see little or no varsity experience.

 

The only reason I won't be there is because it it is my anniversary and my wife's priorities are out of line...

 

No matter who suits up for X or T, GO TIGERS!!:flame:

I would be very surprised if Finch plays for St. X. or Phillips and Whiting play for Trinity today since all three of them log a lot of varsity time...but I guess we'll have to wait an see.

 

 

 

:fight: GET'EM TIGERS!! :fight:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.