February 19, 20179 yr Author Fox 3rd foul hurts Monk I think plays off him he doesn't play well if Fox is not on the floor.
February 19, 20179 yr Author Georgia is doing exactly what I said earlier in the thread pick on the ball with whoever Willis is guarding. Cal has no choice Gabriel is doing nothing!
February 19, 20179 yr Author If you are going to play Willis you are going to have to play some zone plus you could play Fox then.
February 19, 20179 yr Author How much longer before we change up a defense Georgia has score 5 or their last 7 possessions!
February 19, 20179 yr Author The longer I watch this the madder I get how about changing up the defense!!
February 19, 20179 yr The Cats really struggle with their pick and roll defense. I'm with the others who believe that a zone would really help, especially considering the foul trouble. Why isn't Mulder playing?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.