February 18, 20179 yr Fox charge was bad call. Bam defender was inside the circle. Don't know it that means bad call or good call.
February 18, 20179 yr Author If I was coaching against the Cats whoever Willis is guarding I would have his man go screen on the ball every time!
February 18, 20179 yr Fox charge was bad call. Bam defender was inside the circle. Don't know it that means bad call or good call. Georgia player flopped as well.
February 18, 20179 yr Author Cats are back after one decent game defensively to allowing straight line drives to the lane.
February 18, 20179 yr Author Went back an rewound the play no way that was a foul on Briscoe on that box out!
February 18, 20179 yr Author Big call don't think I've ever seen a walk over rule a ref seeing a foul! I would ask the ref did you not see a foul!
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.