Simon Kenton 73 Highlands 30

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you can show me where I have ever said "stop them from scoring" (if you don't like it) I'll give you a cookie. You got the wrong dude. I'm the one that says win with class. But I'm sure all your pot stirring conversations run together.

If you can show me where I have ever said "stop them from scoring" (if you don't like it) I'll give you a cookie. You got the wrong dude. I'm the one that says win with class. But I'm sure all your pot stirring conversations run together.

Yea they all run together because SK always beats the birds.

Honestly RCC9 SK will win their district and regional games by 20+ just because they are that much better than anyone else in the 8th region. State tournament will provide just how good they really are.

I said in another thread tonight they are the best team up here. They should WALK through the 8th. But then we'll see what they are made of when it's crunch time and teams know what you have and are making game plans to stop you. And that's not a knock. I hope they make a run! And I really think they can! I love to see the local kids do well...even if a fan or two is constantly trying to ruin it for the majority! LOL!

Yea they all run together because SK always beats the birds.

You're right! They are the bomb!

But I'm not sure I'd say "always" though. Really depends on what your talking about and what's important to that particular person.