Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Simon Kenton 73 Highlands 30

Featured Replies

  • Replies 38
  • Views 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Must have played really well tonight. Congrats!

If you can show me where I have ever said "stop them from scoring" (if you don't like it) I'll give you a cookie. You got the wrong dude. I'm the one that says win with class. But I'm sure all your pot stirring conversations run together.

What? Is this score correct?

 

Yes. Butt whoopin! Heard SK played outstanding.

  • Author
If you can show me where I have ever said "stop them from scoring" (if you don't like it) I'll give you a cookie. You got the wrong dude. I'm the one that says win with class. But I'm sure all your pot stirring conversations run together.

 

Haha!

  • Author
Must have played really well tonight. Congrats!

 

SK fixed that kink in the armour tonight.

SK fixed that kink in the armour tonight.

 

Time will tell.

Perfect confidence builder and tune up for Etown on Friday.

Wow SK was firing on all cylinders tonight!!

Time will tell.

 

Honestly RCC9 SK will win their district and regional games by 20+ just because they are that much better than anyone else in the 8th region. State tournament will provide just how good they really are.

  • Author
If you can show me where I have ever said "stop them from scoring" (if you don't like it) I'll give you a cookie. You got the wrong dude. I'm the one that says win with class. But I'm sure all your pot stirring conversations run together.

 

Yea they all run together because SK always beats the birds.

SK will be in the final four of the state tourney.

Honestly RCC9 SK will win their district and regional games by 20+ just because they are that much better than anyone else in the 8th region. State tournament will provide just how good they really are.

 

I said in another thread tonight they are the best team up here. They should WALK through the 8th. But then we'll see what they are made of when it's crunch time and teams know what you have and are making game plans to stop you. And that's not a knock. I hope they make a run! And I really think they can! I love to see the local kids do well...even if a fan or two is constantly trying to ruin it for the majority! LOL!

Yea they all run together because SK always beats the birds.

 

You're right! They are the bomb!

 

But I'm not sure I'd say "always" though. Really depends on what your talking about and what's important to that particular person.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.