Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bad night for the 30th district

Featured Replies

Bad few days for 8th as a whole with OC and South both taking loses

Does any BGP's know when the 30th district is holding their meeting to set the dates for the District tournament. I know who is playing who just not the dates.

Collins/Shelby on Tuesday

AC/ Spencer on Wed.

Cards not all of the losses were that bad or unexpected.

Collins/Shelby on Tuesday

AC/ Spencer on Wed.

 

Ok thanks wonder why no one from Collins has sent it in to the KHSAA yet? It's not on their scoreboard yet.

  • Author
Cards not all of the losses were that bad or unexpected.

 

Every team was favored in their matchup.

Every team was favored in their matchup.

 

In no world would Anderson ever be favored at SK in that matchup.

Don't go to Vegas if you thought AC was favorite at Smon Kenton.

I wouldn't have picked Collins last night either.

Don't go to Vegas if you thought AC was favorite at Smon Kenton.

I wouldn't have picked Collins last night either.

 

Correct. Both teams would have been underdogs. Anderson may have been a big underdog.

  • Author

8th region warriors rankings would disagree. And no Collins was not an underdog to Desales. Collins has everybody back now minus one. I will agree that they are not playing well. If they are top 3 in our region then they were favored to beat Desales.

I mean lowly Spencer County beat Desales.

I've watched Anderson play close to 15 times this season and I thought they would lose by 15 or more last night at S.K.

8th region warriors rankings would disagree. And no Collins was not an underdog to Desales. Collins has everybody back now minus one. I will agree that they are not playing well. If they are top 3 in our region then they were favored to beat Desales.

I mean lowly Spencer County beat Desales.[/quote

I am pretty sure Desales is like CAL - early in the year they did not have their entire team with football season and they have both gotten much better as the year as progressed and the football players were integrated into the team and scheme. Do not think the 2 pt victory would be the same if they played again today. CAL is a much improved team as evidence from their victory over OC the other night. Looking forward to the AC-Spencer match up in district.

8th region warriors rankings would disagree. And no Collins was not an underdog to Desales. Collins has everybody back now minus one. I will agree that they are not playing well. If they are top 3 in our region then they were favored to beat Desales.

I mean lowly Spencer County beat Desales.

 

Rankings don't mean squat when deciding if teams are favored or not.

By your logic North Carolina would have been favored at Duke and Kentucky would have been favored at Florida.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.