Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cumberlands 116 Campbellsville 115 (5OT)

Featured Replies

Hagen Tyler played all 65 minutes.

Hagen Tyler played all 65 minutes.

Absolutely unbelievable:puke:

And it was ruined by a weak foul call with 0.4 to go in OT 5

You can see the call that determined the game at the end of this video. Personally, I let them play on but technically, I guess it was a foul:

 

HIGHLIGHTS! Check out tonight's 5OT... - Campbellsville Tigers | Facebook

 

Wireman, that's a foul at any point of the game. I mean he knocked the kid out of bounds. If a foul wasn't called, then the result would be out of bounds and ball to Campbellsville, which would have been absolutely crazy.

Wireman, that's a foul at any point of the game. I mean he knocked the kid out of bounds. If a foul wasn't called, then the result would be out of bounds and ball to Campbellsville, which would have been absolutely crazy.

 

Ah, I wouldn't have called it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.