Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All A information

Featured Replies

I plan on coming down to watch some of the tournament. I've never been there to watch a game so I was needing a little information. How's the parking? I've heard ticket prices are $10 at the door and $8 at the representing schools. Are these prices all day prices?

I plan on coming down to watch some of the tournament. I've never been there to watch a game so I was needing a little information. How's the parking? I've heard ticket prices are $10 at the door and $8 at the representing schools. Are these prices all day prices?

 

I believe there are two sessions. One in the morning (8:30, 10, 11:30, and 1:00 games) and the other in the evening (5, 6:30, 8, and 9:30 games). There isn't much time in between but I think they clear out the gym. I'd imagine you'd have to have tickets for both sessions.

By the way, the Frankfort Civic Center is a really good place to watch basketball. Not a bad seat in the house.

Parking is never a problem. We always park in the parking garage that's about a 5 minute walk to the arena.

I still liked the tournament better when it was at EKU in Richmond. It just seemed like the event had a bigger feel to it than Frankfort.

 

But I agree with the above post that there's not a bad seat anywhere at the Civic Center.

I still liked the tournament better when it was at EKU in Richmond. It just seemed like the event had a bigger feel to it than Frankfort.

 

But I agree with the above post that there's not a bad seat anywhere at the Civic Center.

 

I disagree. I think the atmosphere is better at Frankfort due to it being smaller. Not a fan of EKU's gym.

I still liked the tournament better when it was at EKU in Richmond, it was a shorter drive for me.

But I agree with the above post that there's not a bad seat anywhere at the Civic Center.

 

 

fixed it. :lol2:

I plan on coming down to watch some of the tournament. I've never been there to watch a game so I was needing a little information. How's the parking? I've heard ticket prices are $10 at the door and $8 at the representing schools. Are these prices all day prices?

 

I'll be on Press Row for all the games, come on down and say hi.

fixed it. :lol2:

 

Lol, you're almost Sherlock LB.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.