Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

North Hardin 59 John Hardin 57

Featured Replies

Final per KHSAA scoreboard.

 

 

Seeing this final score I have to imagine that this game was insane.

Final per KHSAA scoreboard.

 

 

Seeing this final score I have to imagine that this game was insane.

 

Words can't express how insane....Great game Dogs came up a bit short

In a game of big plays down the stretch, North Hardin made the final one that proved to be the difference Friday night.

 

With the score tied at 57, North Hardin seniors Tony Jackson and James Pitre converged on John Hardin senior Devonta Guillory, who tried to split the double team. They knocked the ball away from Guillory and Pitre picked it up.

 

Pitre drove down the court and dished to a trailing Trace Young for an emphatic dunk to put an exclamation point on a thrilling 59-57 victory over the Bulldogs in a 17th District game at Ron Bevars Gymnasium.

 

Wow!

 

BOYS' PREP BASKETBALL: North Hardin 59, John Hardin 57 (

I would say that game was one of the best games and atmospheres I have witnessed. Dog nation- I think you said it best- they just came up short. Pearson took his game to a different level last night in my eyes. Even with 4 fouls, he was able to be a force.

How did Trace Young do?

 

If Rhodes hadn't been relieved of his duties at Cordia both he and Nelson would probably still be there and be mentioned in the same discussion with the top 3 or 4 teams in the state.

Absolutely the best environment I've been apart of. Hats off to both fanbases for their support of their teams. Great game with alot of twists and turns. JH couldn't close the deal at the end with some devastating turnovers and Jackson stepped up and made huge plays down the stretch. The crowd was going insane all night. Trace played ok I thought...I don't really like bashing the kids but he could have played better, and I think he would admit that. He finished with 12 pts. The kids from JH are devastated I'm sure, but they were able to play in a huge game in an incredible environment like that and they'll remember it for the rest of their lives.

I would say that game was one of the best games and atmospheres I have witnessed. Dog nation- I think you said it best- they just came up short. Pearson took his game to a different level last night in my eyes. Even with 4 fouls, he was able to be a force.

He took his game to the next level to say the least! Incredible game, both of these teams are teams to be reckoned with in the 5th

I've been around the North Program for the better part of about 20 years...and this game had the environment of the Etown-North games in the 90's, if not better. The way NH has renovated their gym, I believe capacity is up from the old bleachers....I was able to take this game in on Friday night, and it was crazy in there. Almost felt like a college game with the amount of people in there and the sound at the end of the game!

 

I was impressed with Pearson, he was the best kid on the floor Friday night...I didn't think he would be this good when I saw him play his freshman year. Jackson forced many outside shots, he likes to live and die out there. Wish he'd take it in more like he did on the game tying and-1. Trace forced many bad shots, unnecessarily fading away in the post instead of just turning into guys, but his emphatic dunk and athleticism stood out!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.