Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Holmes 64 Covington Holy Cross 26

Featured Replies

  • Replies 35
  • Views 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holmes is just so quick, so many points off of turnovers tonight, thought this would be closer,nice district showing for the Bulldogs, Holy Cross has some nice players, they just had to many turn overs tonight, best of luck to both.

How was the crowd?

 

Decent, but no great, I would say better than the boys game crowd.

How is the Johnson girl I heard she got fouled pretty hard in the 4th quarter?

Wow nobody wants to talk about the foul on the Johnson girl? I heard she was punched in the face?

She got a bloody nose from it, looked pretty bad when it happened. But she should be alright.

She got a bloody nose from it, looked pretty bad when it happened. But she should be alright.

 

Glad she is ok. Surprised the HC player wasn't tossed.

Why would you assume she should have been tossed?

Glad she is ok. Surprised the HC player wasn't tossed.

It wasn't intentional, she got a technical for it. My biggest concern is why Holmes had their starters in up 30 in the fourth?

It wasn't intentional, she got a technical for it. My biggest concern is why Holmes had their starters in up 30 in the fourth?

She tried to rake the ball as she went up, I really didn't understand the call, not flagrant or intentional.

 

As far as starter being on the floor, they were

still on the floor when the final buzzer sounded. In their defense, they've only had 7 girls play in varsity games according to the scoreboard So I am guessing their starters are ALWAYS on the floor regardless of size of lead or deficit.

It wasn't intentional, she got a technical for it. My biggest concern is why Holmes had their starters in up 30 in the fourth?

 

I heard it was a punch to the face.

She tried to rake the ball as she went up, I really didn't understand the call, not flagrant or intentional.

 

As far as starter being on the floor, they were

still on the floor when the final buzzer sounded. In their defense, they've only had 7 girls play in varsity games according to the scoreboard So I am guessing their starters are ALWAYS on the floor regardless of size of lead or deficit.

 

Starters in or not no reason for a player to get punched in the face.

I heard it was a punch to the face.

 

You heard wrong, way wrong.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.