8th region re-cap and rankings 1/16/17

Why would that matter Tommy 2 ton? Anderson only has one win vs a team with winning record and they lost at home to Perriville and Oldham? Anderson came in as a heavy favorite in 8th and has really gone backwards. You kind of could see the issues with the kids getting ejected st end of season and some other stuff going on but I never expected them to fall to this level. Then again when your schedule is Model, Lewis and a nice warm Bath Co, you can't expect progression.

Why would that matter Tommy 2 ton? Anderson only has one win vs a team with winning record and they lost at home to Perriville and Oldham? Anderson came in as a heavy favorite in 8th and has really gone backwards. You kind of could see the issues with the kids getting ejected st end of season and some other stuff going on but I never expected them to fall to this level. Then again when your schedule is Model, Lewis and a nice warm Bath Co, you can't expect progression.

Heavy favorite? No, no they weren't. Some, including me had them as the favorite, but not hands down by any stretch, and more than a few believed SO to be the favorite, with Oldham and Collins able to make some noise, which they are both doing now.

Heavy favorite? No, no they weren't. Some, including me had them as the favorite, but not hands down by any stretch, and more than a few believed SO to be the favorite, with Oldham and Collins able to make some noise, which they are both doing now.

Big V you know I had them up there. Even without Gunner all we( you and I ) heard out of AC camp was how good they were going to be.

Big V you know I had them up there. Even without Gunner all we( you and I ) heard out of AC camp was how good they were going to be.

SOME may have still thought that even with the loss of Gunner...but even with Gunner AC wasn't going to run away with it, it would have still been a battle. Losing him and then all the other things that have happened in season...here we are. I guess a positive way to look at it is the team hasn't shown any sort of peak yet... maybe things will come together and they can start peaking at the right time.