Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Class of 2007

Featured Replies

  • Author
As for the class of 2008 in the state of Kentucky:

Darius Miller Mason County

Scotty Hopson UHA

Bud Mackey Scott County

 

These three players have all been offered by UK already.

Can we try to keep this a 2007 thread please. If you want to talk about the kids in the 2008 class start a thread about it.

  • Replies 42
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's unbelievable

Is that good or bad?

Is that good or bad?

 

Good for GRC. Bad for every other team they play.:D

offers as a junior are very deceiving. The only one of these three that have a chance at playing at UK is Miller. The other two either won't qualify or will take other offers.

But this thread is on 2007 anyhow

 

I think the other 2 could very well play at UK. YOu dont know what will happen in the next year or so.

From what ive heard, Vanhoose may get the best scholly of anyone in the state.

I think Evansville and Morehead have both offered Vanhoose.

Why would those be considered the "best scholly in the state"?

Where is Pettigrew and Brooks going to sign?

Proffitt?

Bechkham?

Those players would appear to set the standard on the quality of scholarship

Pettigrew, Beckham, Brooks, and Proffitt all have offers. From those four, Brooks has the most offers, then Pettigrew, then Beckham, followed by Proffitt. Brooks is getting looks from top programs.

U Mass and Kansas State has been after Preston Knowles, there are others too. Will try and get a updated list.

"after" and "actual offers" are two different things.

There are an awful lot of letters out there floating around that never result in real offers

I can almost guarantee you Knowles will not get an actual scholarship from Kansas State or UMass

I don't think that BGP is the place to discuss off court issues of high school athletes.

  • Author

So I guess the answer to the original question is no. And I agree.

So I guess the answer to the original question is no. And I agree.

 

You agree with yourself answering your own question?

  • Author
You agree with yourself answering your own question?

 

I havent seen any post that would change my mind on the subject. And people are now getting off track so I assume no one has one. If Preston Knowles is the answer than the answer is no.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.