Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Newport Central Catholic@Highlands predictions

Featured Replies

The Breds travel to the Fort for a triple-header......

Frosh 4:30

JV 6:00

Varsity 7:30

 

Will NewCath slice through the cake or do the Birds corral the ponies?

 

What say you.

Rebuilding vs Reloaded. The Breds just do not have the horses this year!

Rebuilding vs Reloaded. The Breds just do not have the horses this year!

 

This.

I'd like it to pan out like the others say, but here's where I am.

 

This is a rival game and a battle anytime these two get together in any sport. It's a love/hate relationship. Love off the court/field, hate on it. Most of the time you can throw records out. This game puts a little added pressure on both teams, but the team not expected to win usually has a slight advantage there.

 

As much as I hope it's a blowout, I'm not buying into it just yet. Breds are well coached and they would like nothing else than to take down the Birds in a year when NCC is considered down. They still have plenty of really good athletes with a lot of pride. And this is a game where pride can add some points on the scoreboard.

 

I want a blowout, but expect a battle. If the HHS girls are buying into the blow out scenario, they may just leave the gym very disappointed tonight!

No matter what happens, I both win and lose when my Birds and my Breds play.

So I won't comment on who I think wins this one.

Doesn't matter what sport, when these two schools play, just about anything can happen. Many Ft Thomas folks up on the hill. Lots of Breds now raising Cake Eaters.

Some families in both schools.

Games/matches are a bit like a civil war. Except it's highly likely you'll see both sides sitting at the same table at BDubs after the game!

 

It should be a nice environment - crowded and LOUD.

@Lawnboy13 - you're in luck. I believe the dance team is performing tonight.

Although I give the edge to HHS for sure I agree with RCC9, it makes for a fun game to watch. NCC is struggle they have lost 4 starters from last years team so they are still finding their way.

Rivalry games like this are always fun to watch! Good luck to both teams and hopefully each team comes out of there injury free and learns a little something about how to make their team better. :thumb:

 

Oh, and Go :angrybird12:

  • Author
I'd like it to pan out like the others say, but here's where I am.

 

This is a rival game and a battle anytime these two get together in any sport. It's a love/hate relationship. Love off the court/field, hate on it. Most of the time you can throw records out. This game puts a little added pressure on both teams, but the team not expected to win usually has a slight advantage there.

 

As much as I hope it's a blowout, I'm not buying into it just yet. Breds are well coached and they would like nothing else than to take down the Birds in a year when NCC is considered down. They still have plenty of really good athletes with a lot of pride. And this is a game where pride can add some points on the scoreboard.

 

I want a blowout, but expect a battle. If the HHS girls are buying into the blow out scenario, they may just leave the gym very disappointed tonight!

 

BULLETIN BOARD MATERIAL!!!!

 

:lol:

  • Author
No matter what happens, I both win and lose when my Birds and my Breds play.

So I won't comment on who I think wins this one.

Doesn't matter what sport, when these two schools play, just about anything can happen. Many Ft Thomas folks up on the hill. Lots of Breds now raising Cake Eaters.

Some families in both schools.

Games/matches are a bit like a civil war. Except it's highly likely you'll see both sides sitting at the same table at BDubs after the game!

 

It should be a nice environment - crowded and LOUD.

@Lawnboy13 - you're in luck. I believe the dance team is performing tonight.

 

Yippy, can't wait!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.