Pendleton County at Bracken County Predictions 1/5/17

Who wins?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Pendleton County
    • Bracken County

Actually working on dates to play a home and home THIS season.

This has been a home and home for the last 3-4 seasons that I can remember and will be this season as well as long as we don't get a half inch of snow on a scheduled game nite

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What happened to this rivalry?

They unofficially joined forces during late 90's realignment, standing against Campbell County & Bishop Brossart. Then when realignment happened again, the rivalry began to heat up some. But it's not nearly at the level it was in the 80's & 90's.

What happened to this rivalry? It seems to be coming back and now that they are playing in football it should only help.

For whatever reason, I don't think they played this year in football or last, may be mistaken though. I think people for whatever reason tend to think that Pendleton County is a small school when in fact they are bigger enrollment wise than Mason County and considering they have more kids to choose from you would think they would clean Bracken's clock in all sports

This has been a home and home for the last 3-4 seasons that I can remember and will be this season as well as long as we don't get a half inch of snow on a scheduled game nite

It will be this year if they can find 2 dates.

2 games scheduled for next season.

It surely has been heated up by Crawford's game winner against them a couple years ago. Along with the rumor of him moving to Pendleton, some of the PCRO stuff a while back, transfer situation, and now they are playing in football. Now they aren't playing Augusta and maybe Pendleton will fill that niche.

It surely has been heated up by Crawford's game winner against them a couple years ago. Along with the rumor of him moving to Pendleton, some of the PCRO stuff a while back, transfer situation, and now they are playing in football. Now they aren't playing Augusta and maybe Pendleton will fill that niche.

definitely an unfortunate event.