Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Evangelicals Not Happy With Trump Inauguration Prayer Leader

Featured Replies

BTW, I watch probably more TBN than anyone on here. The prosperity gospel dominates the network. I am familiar with Ms White. I don't know why anyone should be surprised that the President-Elect would choose a prosperity preacher for his inaugural. There are lots of things evangelicals are gonna dislike about this man. He is (MUCH)less evangelical than I am.

 

Science you just think she is good looking.......:)

Franklin Graham and several others to take part, not just Mrs. White.

I've met Franklin Graham's son. He was likable enough and actually conversed with me about calculus. I have never cared for his father. Very partisan towards the GOP and has made insensitive statements about certain groups of people. His father, Billy, never did that.

I've met Franklin Graham's son. He was likable enough and actually conversed with me about calculus. I have never cared for his father. Very partisan towards the GOP and has made insensitive statements about certain groups of people. His father, Billy, never did that.

 

Actually Billy hooked himself to Nixon as early as 1960. He later wrote that it was one of the great regrets of his ministry.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.