Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gateway Holiday Classic Brackets?

Featured Replies

Anybody got the schedule or brackets for this tourney at Montgomery County starting on 27th?

I will be there for the Madison Central/LCA game tomorrow and hopefully on the other days if meetings and such at work allow it. If your in the gym for any of the games would enjoy crossing paths with some BGP'ers.

I will be there for the Madison Central/LCA game tomorrow and hopefully on the other days if meetings and such at work allow it. If your in the gym for any of the games would enjoy crossing paths with some BGP'ers.

About to see a great show with MC soph Cozart rejecting shots and Coach Feldhous working the refs. For best show get somewhere close to MC bench. Like to hear back after the game.

  • Author

I'm going to try to come either tomorrow or Wednesday.

As learned from another thread, MC will be without Coach Feldhaus for next three games.

As learned from another thread, MC will be without Coach Feldhaus for next three games.

 

I missed it. What happened?

I missed it. What happened?

 

He was just on the refs hard, maybe a little more then usual. He felt Cozart was getting mugged almost every trip down the floor and wasn't getting a lot of calls. Nothing monstrous or anything, I think the refs just got tired of hearing it from him.

He was just on the refs hard, maybe a little more then usual. He felt Cozart was getting mugged almost every trip down the floor and wasn't getting a lot of calls. Nothing monstrous or anything, I think the refs just got tired of hearing it from him.

 

Oh, so he got ejected? I didn't realize that was a 3-game suspension.

Oh, so he got ejected? I didn't realize that was a 3-game suspension.

 

yes, got T'd up in the first and the 2nd half, thus the 3 game suspension. He appealed it Friday, so not sure it he has heard back from that or not. As of yesterdays practice he wasn't figuring on being on the bench.

yes, got T'd up in the first and the 2nd half, thus the 3 game suspension. He appealed it Friday, so not sure it he has heard back from that or not. As of yesterdays practice he wasn't figuring on being on the bench.

 

Wonder what KHSAA would consider an appeal that would merit reversal of a suspension?

Lunch of Shrimp and grits :thumb::banana: then heading to game. I will give updates when I get there.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.