Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Russell vs. Morgan Co.

Featured Replies

Seems like Russell's district is weaker than usual this year. Morgan down, East down, West still down. Will this make a difference come playoff time?

  • Replies 44
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like Russell's district is weaker than usual this year. Morgan down, East down, West still down. Will this make a difference come playoff time?

 

There seems to be a whole lot of pastries coming up in district play this season. We'll have to wait for the playoffs before we see a real meal of meat and potatoes competiton. Ivan has to play the starters as much as possible for the conditioning factor, however, he won't let any game get completely out of hand.

Russell Red Devils 49-0.

There seems to be a whole of pastries coming up in district play this season. We'll have to wait for the playoffs before we see a real meal of meat and potatoes competiton. Ivan has to play the starters as much as possible for the conditioning factor, however, he won't let any game get completely out of hand.

Tough to do and not catch grief. Russell must play the starters to build continuity and at the same time not run up the score. I hope they find the right balance and do well in the playoffs.

Tough to do and not catch grief. Russell must play the starters to build continuity and at the same time not run up the score. I hope they find the right balance and do well in the playoffs.

Coach McGlone is the master of this! I've watched him do exactly that for 2 years and watched his healthy well oiled machine compile a 2 year record of 27-2! With 1 State Championship. Over the last two years they are 14-0 in the distict, 22-1 vs. AA opponents with the only loss coming to the eventual State Champions Belfry in the state semi-finals! If any coach can do this difficult task Coach McGlone sure can!

I Look for Russell to work some more on the passing game this week. They showed a couple of different wrinkles against Boyd Co and this game should serve as a chance to work on a few more.

Russell is too much for Morgan. It would have to be a bad day for the Red Devils and a good one for the Cougars.

 

 

Russell wins big on their worst day.

It's JFL nite; heck, some of them may even suit-up and play some of those

4th qtr minutes...

 

Russell 46

 

Morgan 7 (It's a long bus ride home if they don't score at least once)

 

:devil:

 

 

 

I'd say it's a long bus ride there. Poor Morgan co.

I'd say it's a long bus ride there. Poor Morgan co.

Your not kidding...no quick way to get there.:cry:

He does this as well as anyone. It isn't easy to be diplomatic and get the reps you need to perform. I would like to see them get tested and face a little adversity. I didn't say lose just grow as a team. While the past two years have been great, each time needs to find its own identity. This character is built when stretched and tested.

He does this as well as anyone. It isn't easy to be diplomatic and get the reps you need to perform. I would like to see them get tested and face a little adversity. I didn't say lose just grow as a team. While the past two years have been great, each time needs to find its own identity. This character is built when stretched and tested.

In response to BB. I forget to check the box.

It's JFL nite; heck, some of them may even suit-up and play some of those

4th qtr minutes...

 

:devil:

 

 

I would say this comment was definitely uncalled for.

Russell 49

 

Morgan County 7

This should be a good game to get some time for the players in backup rolls. Russell has lost at least one starter to a season ending injury in John Cornwell. Let's see who steps up to play Nose guard. I'm still not convinced that all the positions have been filled for the trip to the playoffs. I think both the offense and defense have a lot of work to be done. Last week the second Offense looked really good in scoring twice against Boyd County. I would not doubt it one bit if you see Jones in the backfield by the end of the season. Not because he is not a good QB but because he is an excellent runner.

I would say this comment was definitely uncalled for.

 

Lighten up. No disrespect meant, just a little comedic relief. :D

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.