Luke Fickell Bearcats Coach

UK#1fanisback

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unbelievable what he has been able to accomplish in 50 plus days. I am very excited to see what he can do the next two to three recruiting classes with a complete staff and working full time. Very exciting time at UC with Fick at the helm.

So whats the grading scale for Fickell in years 1,2 and 3?

Basically had 3 weeks and brought in a top 50 class, if you include transfers Torrance Gibson and Kyle Trout.

Safe to assume with a full year to recruit, 2018 should be the best class UC has ever had. Doesn't hurt that Cincy and the state of Ohio are loaded in next year's class and UC has already made a strong impression on those guys with the Ohio guys signed in this year's class.

^

Next year is the best of OH recruits in a while. This year was the worst.

This year's class was better than you're giving them credit for...17 4* players compared to just 12 in the 18 class. A lot of quality depth in the '17 class in Ohio.

The '18 class is definitely better at the top with Carman, Gill, Smith, Gant, and Taylor..among others.

This year's class was better than you're giving them credit for...17 4* players compared to just 12 in the 18 class. A lot of quality depth in the '17 class in Ohio.

The '18 class is definitely better at the top with Carman, Gill, Smith, Gant, and Taylor..among others.

The quality of player in the 2017 class is not that great. I think OH was a little down this year.

2018 will be tough for outside schools, Sparty already has the latter of the top 10. OSU has Carmen, Gill, Gant and Smith. Taylor is open still.

The quality of player in the 2017 class is not that great. I think OH was a little down this year.

2018 will be tough for outside schools, Sparty already has the latter of the top 10. OSU has Carmen, Gill, Gant and Smith. Taylor is open still.

We will agree to disagree but nothing wrong with that. We agree 2018 at the top is definitely better. The players you mentioned are impact players as freshmen.

[video=youtube;-n19hNJIYk4]

This guy is just really, really SOLID! What a concept, recruit the blue chippers within a 300 mile radius and especially in your own backyard. :bunny:

I wish him and his staff nothing but success while at UC. I'd be shocked if he's there more than 4 years. He'll use the "Clifton Catapult" to reach a higher Power 5 school ( and he'll be well worth it )!

Great to see Greater Cincy athletes stay close to home, as well as, football players with passion who will elevate UC Football back to its former prominence.