Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky vs Hofstra in Brooklyn 12/11/2016

Who wins? 5 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Hofstra
      40%
    • Kentucky
      60%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The Cats should take care of the team from Long Island!

 

My wife & I will be making the return Trip to the Barclays Center on Sunday to watch the Cats play. This is only our 2nd time to NYC as a couple and cant wait for the weekend. NYC during the Christmas Holidays is pretty Awesome. Go Cats!

Kentucky 92-60.

I wanted to go but couldn't get it worked out this time. NYC at this time of year is the best.

Have a great time, Tbird! If I liked people at all, NYC would be my go-to place during Christmas! :bunny:

Have a great time, Tbird! If I liked people at all, NYC would be my go-to place during Christmas! :bunny:

 

My gf doesn't like people but she loved NYC. Nothing beats it. I can't wait to go back

Have a great trip! I went up in December of 2009 when the John Wall/Cousin's team played UConn at MSG. I love NYC in general and never miss a chance to go visit the wife's family there, but you can't beat a trip to NYC this time of year.

  • Author
Have a great trip! I went up in December of 2009 when the John Wall/Cousin's team played UConn at MSG. I love NYC in general and never miss a chance to go visit the wife's family there, but you can't beat a trip to NYC this time of year.

 

We made the trip a few years back when Ky played Providence at the Barclays Center. The Barclays Center is one of the Best Venue's out there. A fantastic trip is to why we are repeating it!

 

Go Cats!

Hofstra 78

 

Kentucky 69

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.