Is The Beechwood Game On TV?

BFritz

I've been presenting at schools a few times this week and then had to wake up at 5:30 this morning to get all the way up to Withrow to present to classes all day, so I didn't have a chance to text Ratliff or anyone for a ride down to the Beechwood game.

Will it be on TV in Northern Kentucky? Will it be on a channel I can get them to put on at Wings and Rings?

Especially for those who were at the game or unable to attend, you should be able to watch the game broadcast for free starting Tuesday (72 hours after broadcast). Here is what you need to do if interested:

1. Sign up for a FREE account with NFHS. Here is the link:

NFHS Member Services

2. Once you have your free membership, you can go to khsaa.tv, sign in and find the game. Here is the link directly to the Beechwood / Hazard game:

| Live high school sports video and live stats on the NFHS Network | NFHSNetwork.com

That should do it. If you want to try it out, go ahead and sign up. Then go to the the 2015-16 KHSAA events on khsaa.tv and you should be able to watch last year's championship game versus Pikeville, or any other championship game you choose.

The same should be true for all of this year's championship games. I believe they are free to watch for NFHS members 72 hours after broadcast.