Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NKU/Morehead State Predictions

Who do you think wins this game? 5 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you think wins this game?

    • NKU
      80%
    • Morehead State
      20%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I love that MSU is giving away Ramen Noodles to the first 100 students

I love that MSU is giving away Ramen Noodles to the first 100 students
I'm not trying to throw shade, but will they have 100 students at the game?
I'm not trying to throw shade, but will they have 100 students at the game?

 

Doubtful but who knows

I thought they were giving out Anger Management DVD's to the first 100 students. lol

I'm not trying to throw shade, but will they have 100 students at the game?

b8fc8308e718f41094b955a8f273da80.jpg

  • Author

Few seconds left Norse is going to get the win McDonald has 32 points.

FINAL: Northern Kentucky 84 Morehead State 79; Drew McDonald led NKU with 32 points and 11 rebounds

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.