Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 101 Cleveland State 70

Featured Replies

  • Author

2nd Double Double for Fox

1st Double Double for Gabriel

 

Humphries just shy of a Double Double with 9 points and 9 rebounds

  • Author

Monk lead scoring for the Cats with 23 points. Went 4/6 from 3.

If Fox ever develops a consistent outside shot the party is over for opponents. He actually is okay inside the 3 line with mid range jumpers but put him in the trey range and he struggles.

The defensive ability of the UK guards is off the charts. Almost like a competition in itself.

2nd Double Double for Fox

1st Double Double for Gabriel

 

Humphries just shy of a Double Double with 9 points and 9 rebounds

 

I love Gabriel. He is a workhorse.

I know Hawkins got hurt, but how? Any word on his status?

  • Author
I know Hawkins got hurt, but how? Any word on his status?

 

Something with his knee, not sure I heard about severity.

I love so many of the individual parts of his machine. This will be a fun season.

 

I've been wanting to ask this for years so here goes. Who is the gentleman that always sits behind the scorers table, usually the seat closest to Calipari? What is his position?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.