Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Crazy times in Nelson County

Featured Replies

Crazy and sad at the same time. It seems pretty cut and dry though as to what is going on.

 

I figure it won't be long until some Hatfield-McCoy stuff starts going down.

 

So I don't know if I'm just dense, or if I'm just not seeing the link between everything here. Care to explain what the "obvious" goings on are?

So I don't know if I'm just dense, or if I'm just not seeing the link between everything here. Care to explain what the "obvious" goings on are?
Makes two of us.

Read the articles, you'll figure it out.

  • Author
So I don't know if I'm just dense, or if I'm just not seeing the link between everything here. Care to explain what the "obvious" goings on are?

 

Makes two of us.

 

Hard to explain on here. I'd need to lay it all out in person for it to make sense. And I'm still not sure if it totally makes sense to me.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.