Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

1A Playoffs Hazard at Pikeville

1A Playoffs Hazard at Pikeville 17 members have voted

  1. 1. 1A Playoffs Hazard at Pikeville

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who do you think wins and why?

This is a bit of a wildcard game

 

Both teams have kind of fell off the championship contender radar but both are very very good 1A teams.

 

I think early in the year these were two flawed teams.

 

I will say Pikeville by 8 at home but won't try touching the score. Could see Pikeville winning easy, but could also see an improved Hazard win easily.

Pikeville wins this one again, but not as close as the previous contest.

Pikeville - 35

Hazard - 21

If there was a wild card game, I think this is one of them. I don't consider this an easy pick. I do believe that Pikeville is the favorite, but a Hazard win wouldn't surprise me at all.

If there was a wild card game, I think this is one of them. I don't consider this an easy pick. I do believe that Pikeville is the favorite, but a Hazard win wouldn't surprise me at all.

 

Your correct! In no way is this one an easy pick! 2 VERY evenly matched teams! Giving the edge to Hazard who seems to be dangerous explosive right now!

What's the projections of the weather for Friday night?

What's the projections of the weather for Friday night?

 

BAC, I just looked at the Weather Channel Forecast for Pikeville and it said 76 to 52 degrees is the temperature range and 0% chance of rain!

 

This is an interesting game. I don't know enough about either team to make a prediction, but love the rivalry and wish both teams great luck!

The team with the least amount of penalties and turnovers wins this one.I like both quarterbacks in this game.I think Corey Smith of Hazard is just as good at carrying the ball as the Phelps kid at Paintsville.On Pikevilles side I think you will see Blake Charles carrying the ball all 4 quarters,not just 1 or 2 quarters.This will be very interesting if this happens.Good luck to both teams and hopefully no injuries.

The team with the least amount of penalties and turnovers wins this one.I like both quarterbacks in this game.I think Corey Smith of Hazard is just as good at carrying the ball as the Phelps kid at Paintsville.On Pikevilles side I think you will see Blake Charles carrying the ball all 4 quarters,not just 1 or 2 quarters.This will be very interesting if this happens.Good luck to both teams and hopefully no injuries.

 

It will make it VERY interesting to see if Charles is used all 4qt's to run the ball how it affects Pikeville's performance on defense!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.