Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hazard vs. Williamsburg Predictions (1A Round 2)

Who Wins? 8 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

    • Hazard
      50%
    • Williamsburg
      50%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who do you have in this one?

This should be a really good round 2 matchup. I give an edge to Hazard but it will be a battle.

Hazard 42

Jackets 21

 

Hazard's Battering Ram Corey Smith has a BIG game in this one!

Hazard 42

Jackets 21

 

Hazard's Battering Ram Corey Smith has a BIG game in this one!

 

No way Hazard wins by 21. This is a 7 to 10 point game either way at best. Williamsburg has played a tougher schedule and for the most part competed in all of them. I don't know who will win but it will be close.

  • Author

Hazards offense has improved night and day better over the season and the passing game has opened up the run game a little more since hazard relied on there running game early in the season. Hazard also shouldn't be gun shy either from playing on the road as they played away from home most of the year and played solid.

  • Author

How healthy is Williamsburg?

No way Hazard wins by 21. This is a 7 to 10 point game either way at best. Williamsburg has played a tougher schedule and for the most part competed in all of them. I don't know who will win but it will be close.

 

I am probably a little high on Hazard score. I do think it'll be more like

 

Hazard 36

Williamburg 21

This game is probably the most likely to have a chance at an upset in round 2. But i dont see it happening.

 

Hazard 28

Wburg 14

Williamsburg has been overlooked because of their record. I think they get it done at home.

 

Williamsburg 36

Hazard 30

Williamsburg has been overlooked because of their record. I think they get it done at home.

 

Williamsburg 36

Hazard 30

 

 

Hope so. Pulling for big orange...well, little orange. :)

  • Author

Can we get a poll?

Williamsburg has been overlooked because of their record. I think they get it done at home.

 

Williamsburg 36

Hazard 30

 

I agree completely, I don't believe Hazard would have done any better with Williamsburg's schedule and I believe Williamsburg would be 8-2 with Hazard's schedule.

Williamsburg is a very tough place to get a road win, especially during playoff time. I think everything hinges on how well they defend Hazards running game. I'm going with Hazard sneaking out a 28-21 W.

Toss-Up game

 

Both teams' resumes are almost identical

 

Wburg is a little stronger defensively, Hazard a little bit better Offensively

 

I'll take the slightly more explosive Bulldogs by a TD

The only thing that creates any gap in looking at their schedules:

 

Hazard beat Pineville by 21 and Wburg beat them by 7, both games in Pineville.

 

Hazard played them to open the year and Wburg beat them in the middle of the season.

 

Don't think you can take too much from that, but worth pointing out because otherwise their common opponents are all very similar

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.