kypride

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! Not football. It's math.

The great thing about high school football is there is are playoffs

However we are talking about a ranking that you don't understand. Changing the subject by randomly saying the word playoff doesn't effect our issue of ordinal rankings. Let's go one more. When the Bills beat the Patriots at Gillette last month they didn't all of a sudden jump over them in power rankings. It didn't even mean they were a better team. This week the Patriots hammered the bills by an even larger margin. It's sports.

Edited by Iam4thecats

Indians and Cubs were in a playoff

I watched the Braves beat the Cubs in person two times this year including a blowout win. They finished the regular season with a dead even split in the season series.

Since the Braves didnt play the Cubs in the playoffs I assume Atlanta is now Co-World Series Champs

I am going to go celebrate now!

I watched the Braves beat the Cubs in person two times this year including a blowout win. They finished the regular season with a dead even split in the season series.

Since the Braves didnt play the Cubs in the playoffs I assume Atlanta is now Co-World Series Champs

I am going to go celebrate now!

Love the Braves btw, Dale Murphy was my favorite player.

I can give you the starting lineups back in the 80's.

HOWEVER, Atlanta one win over the Cubs in a 162 season pales in comparison to a 10 game high school season. MLB 1 game win is nothing. 1 win in the High School football game is 10% not .One game in MLB is like .9%.

So comparing High School Football game wins to MLB is apples and oranges.

However we are talking about a ranking that you don't understand. Changing the subject by randomly saying the word playoff doesn't effect our issue of ordinal rankings. Let's go one more. When the Bills beat the Patriots at Gillette last month they didn't all of a sudden jump over them in power rankings. It didn't even mean they were a better team. This week the Patriots hammered the bills by an even larger margin. It's sports.

Yes, I don't understand why a team beats Owensboro AND North Hardin who are ranked higher then OC on Calpreps and Maxpreps still are ranked higher then OC.

Yes, I don't understand why a team beats Owensboro AND North Hardin who are ranked higher then OC on Calpreps and Maxpreps still are ranked higher then OC.

#1 they are ranked higher than North Hardin.

#2 The rest of their schedule is 80% of the ranking. 80% is a lot.