Have you all heard of Black Box Voting?

jericho

I'm sure 86 year old George Soros is a Collective Soul fan. Also, I'm adding New Fort Pumper, VA to my list of places I need to visit before I die.

Do people out there really believe stuff like this?? Never mind, I already know the answer to that.......

It must be all made up because this campain on the liberal side is being run by saints who have a track record of honesty and transparency. So your an insider and you have the insight to prove or disprove accusations. Please tell us your source in washington. Tell us how you have come to know the people personally and can vouch for their character.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It must be all made up because this campain on the liberal side is being run by saints who have a track record of honesty and transparency. So your an insider and you have the insight to prove or disprove accusations. Please tell us your source in washington. Tell us how you have come to know the people personally and can vouch for their character.

I'm not saying the whole email issue is made up. It obviously isn't. But take a serious look at the email you posted. What is the purpose of the email?? Why use a fake town in your email signature. Why say you are attending a concert of a marginal 90's rock band with an 86 year old billionaire? This email is so nonsensical and purposeless. Could it be legit?? I guess. Can I prove it isn't?? Not for sure. What steps though, did you take to verify the email is legit before you posted it??

Just for giggles though, I went to the Wikileaks site, opened the Podesta emails and did a quick key word search for "the dogs are loose". I found nothing. Just to be sure, I did a quick search for "Macklerr". Again, nothing. So, I stand by my conclusion that the email you posted is fake and not part of the Wikileaks email scandal. Tell me again how you know it's real?? Or is my method of proof not good enough?

I'm not saying the whole email issue is made up. It obviously isn't. But take a serious look at the email you posted. What is the purpose of the email?? Why use a fake town in your email signature. Why say you are attending a concert of a marginal 90's rock band with an 86 year old billionaire? This email is so nonsensical and purposeless. Could it be legit?? I guess. Can I prove it isn't?? Not for sure. What steps though, did you take to verify the email is legit before you posted it??

Just for giggles though, I went to the Wikileaks site, opened the Podesta emails and did a quick key word search for "the dogs are loose". I found nothing. Just to be sure, I did a quick search for "Macklerr". Again, nothing. So, I stand by my conclusion that the email you posted is fake and not part of the Wikileaks email scandal. Tell me again how you know it's real??

It's not real. But it fits neatly in their schemes.

It's not real. But it fits neatly in their schemes.

So what was the point of posting it and then calling me out for questioning the validity of the email?? How does posting a fake email (in two different forums) support the position that the voting machines are rigged?? Does "it's not true but it sure sounds like something they would do" really a valid argument?? Would that work in a court of law?

Out of curiosity, did you check the email for vailidity before posting it --twice??

So what was the point of posting it and then calling me out for questioning the validity of the email?? How does posting a fake email (in two different forums) support the position that the voting machines are rigged?? Does "it's not true but it sure sounds like something they would do" really a valid argument?? Would that work in a court of law?

Out of curiosity, did you check the email for vailidity before posting it --twice??

Nope. I thought it to be in the realm of possible but unproven.

Nope. I thought it to be in the realm of possible but unproven.

So shoot first, ask questions later. Folks need to realize that presenting obvious and easily disproven stuff as fact, then attacking those who question it hurts their cause more than it helps it. You can't keep crying wolf...stick to what you (I'm speaking in general terms) know is true rather than what you think true.

So shoot first, ask questions later. Folks need to realize that presenting obvious and easily disproven stuff as fact, then attacking those who question it hurts their cause more than it helps it. You can't keep crying wolf...stick to what you (I'm speaking in general terms) know is true rather than what you think true.

Politically libs do it all the time. It's fair game for all.

Like the fact that dems have repeated the lie that republicans are racist and against black people so many times that it's taken for a truth. Fact is I know a lot of republicans, ( conservatives) and none are even slightly bigoted. So I'll just throw it on the wall and see what sticks. Seems to be the way.

Like the fact that dems have repeated the lie that republicans are racist and against black people so many times that it's taken for a truth. Fact is I know a lot of republicans, ( conservatives) and none are even slightly bigoted. So I'll just throw it on the wall and see what sticks. Seems to be the way.

And Dem's are all lazy, looking for a handout, tow the party line sheep. Come on, it's a two way street, and neither side is more or less guilty than the other. That's your justification for posting something that is almost certainly false but yet using it as evidence anyway?? Are we really just resorting to "let's just make stuff up" and see what sticks to defend our position?? Sorry, but we are all better than that.

And Dem's are all lazy, looking for a handout, tow the party line sheep. Come on, it's a two way street, and neither side is more or less guilty than the other. That's your justification for posting something that is almost certainly false but yet using it as evidence anyway?? Are we really just resorting to "let's just make stuff up" and see what sticks to defend our position?? Sorry, but we are all better than that.

Don't try to minimize the incredible damage done to racial relations by that totally false representation. It has been one of the main reasons for racial tensions in the United States and all for political purposes. It is repeated as truth to this day. As long as it's standard operations my little political smeares are nothing and are pale in comparison to the lengths the left will go to.

Don't try to minimize the incredible damage done to racial relations by that totally false representation. It has been one of the main reasons for racial tensions in the United States and all for political purposes. It is repeated as truth to this day. As long as it's standard operations my little political smeares are nothing and are pale in comparison to the lengths the left will go to.

I don't....but posting something as the truth, calling out someone who questions and then proves the item likely isn't true, and then still defends the item by saying "well it fits what they would do" and thus continues to argue it as "evidence" pretty much seems like "going to any length". And bringing up the race issue really looks more like deflection rather than owning up to posting false information and representing it as fact. What does bringing up Dems and race have to do with presenting a fake email as fact?? Once again, two wrongs don't make a right, and this type of stuff continues to further the divide rather than help to close it.