Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Russell vs. Ashland JV

Featured Replies

If start talking about the team that has to play without a doubt the hardest schedule in the history of girls basketball well maybe it is or maybe not. the heat is just now being turned up.

If start talking about the team that has to play without a doubt the hardest schedule in the history of girls basketball well maybe it is or maybe not. the heat is just now being turned up.

 

You'll have to explain what you mean.

I'm talking about your other post in different fourms. When someone disagrees with you you take it hard lighten up and have some fun.

I'm talking about your other post in different fourms. When someone disagrees with you you take it hard lighten up and have some fun.

 

I don't think I remember making any statements along these lines:

 

"...without a doubt the hardest schedule in the history of girls basketball..."

 

I think I simply said that Rowan County has a tough schedule next season and if you disagree with that you know nothing about basketball.

How on earth does a thread about a Russell vs. Ashland junior varsity football game morph into a discussion about Rowan County girls' hoops?

How on earth does a thread about a Russell vs. Ashland junior varsity football game morph into a discussion about Rowan County girls' hoops?

 

You can refer to post #16.

How on earth does a thread about a Russell vs. Ashland junior varsity football game morph into a discussion about Rowan County girls' hoops?

Well, before that it had morphed into a Rose Hill/Verity Middle School 7th grade football discussion. I guess the adult phase is next.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.