Raceland @ Fairview (10/14) Predictions

Raceland @ Fairview Prediction?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Raceland @ Fairview Prediction?

It will be rather discouraging if Raceland doesn't put an early running clock on Fairview and extremely discouraging if they give up 13 points.
Weird things seem to happen in the fog at mossy bottom, just say'n.

Should Raceland go in there like they did last season at our place then they will get the same result ......a big fat, :bag: embarrassing L !

That school lives for ONE game each season, has been that way since their first year of football in 1970 (I think, not sure) and it will be that as long as there's a high school and / or have a football team. Even in their good seasons, beating Raceland was what they lived for. Trust me, I am a seasoned, self proclaimed old fart and I have seen far stranger things .....:sneaky:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And?

Just that. We can't just assume victory. Fairview showed us that last year on Senior night at home. 1 of 2 most embarrassing losses I have been part of at Raceland in my 11 years as their sideline doc.

Edited by sidelinedoc
Spelling

Just that. We can't just assume victory. Fairview showed us that last year on Senior night at home. 1 of 2 most embarrassing losses I have been part of at Raceland in my 11 years as their sideline doc.

This seems pretty silly to me... one of your most embarrassing losses was to a team that finished with the same record as you against a pretty similar schedule and had an offense that averaged 36 a game? Granted Raceland underachieved for certain last year but I still have to believe if those teams played 10 times the series would've been close to even. Just curious what is the other most embarrassing loss?

I agree with Carson Palmer in that Roy and Washington were big time players. Nothing to be too embarrassed about in losing that one. I understand that Raceland's expectations are such that any loss is a surprise, though. No such surprise awaits this year. BITRC in this one...believe in the running clock.

Don't laugh yet my friend .... The Rams have to Play, not just show up and all of the jaw flapping will get them embarrassed ....real quick.

I understand what you are saying, but neither team is anywhere near what they were last year, Raceland for the better and Fairview for the worse. Fairview's biggest loss was Roy and Washington, probably one of the best QB/WR tandems this part of Kentucky has ever witnessed. Raceland lost quite a bit of negative mantra.

Weird things seem to happen in the fog at mossy bottom, just say'n.

Should Raceland go in there like they did last season at our place then they will get the same result ......a big fat, :bag: embarrassing L !

That school lives for ONE game each season, has been that way since their first year of football in 1970 (I think, not sure) and it will be that as long as there's a high school and / or have a football team. Even in their good seasons, beating Raceland was what they lived for. Trust me, I am a seasoned, self proclaimed old fart and I have seen far stranger things .....:sneaky:

I really don't need a lecture on the history of this series.

I really don't need a lecture on the history of this series.
I didn't say that you did and I wasn't "lecturing". What I said goes for any game vs. anyone. Several losses through the years were due to over confident Raceland teams ...not taking an opponent seriously, not working hard in practice, etc..

By your reply it seemed that you took it personal, I meant nothing like that. "If" you did then lighten up bc that wasn't my intention :thumb:. Should you have read many of my post on here at all ....people usually don't have to wonder about what I mean (ain't that right Ram ? :D). I am proud to say that I am not politically correct .

I understand what you are saying, but neither team is anywhere near what they were last year, Raceland for the better and Fairview for the worse. Fairview's biggest loss was Roy and Washington, probably one of the best QB/WR tandems this part of Kentucky has ever witnessed. Raceland lost quite a bit of negative mantra.

That I can agree with. I just don't want to have an "arrogantly overconfident" Rams team show up for the first time this season bc that's a rock solid recipe for another embarrassment by our "feathered" friends at that school in westwood.

:thumb: Yep, as far as I'm concerned.....Any loss to that school is embarrassing.

RAMS !! You were Embarrassed last season by this team ..... At Your House!!I Hope that gets to you, the players as much as it does the Raceland H.S. / Raceland Worthington HS. Alums !

Forget the Predictions ......Go Hard, 100 % Every Play ! NO Let Up and ......

NO PRISONERS !!!