My Fantasy Football Team

diggerphelps

10 players in league, 15 round draft. Must start 1 QB, 2 RB's, 2 WR's, 1 TE, 1 K, and 1 D/ST. Thoughts? Improvement needed where?

Starters

J. Plummer

S. Alexander

S. Jackson

A. Boldin

J. Walker

A. Gates

J. Wilkins

Washington

Bench

K. Warner

B. Troupe

C. Taylor

J. Addai

L. Evans

A. Randle El

J. Kasay

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would try to trade Troupe or Evans or even Addai for a little better/different defense, though I wouldn't give up Randle El or Taylor. (note: I don't have my schedule in front of me, but if Alexander, Jackson, and Taylor all have different bye weeks you can afford to cut Addai loose.) Let Wash split time as your starting defense with whichever defense you pick up (match-ups are pretty important)...one-two punch of Alexander & Jackson is HUGE (both of them should have gone in the top six or seven picks - how the heck did you get Jackson if your draft position was, at worst, 3rd?)...if QBs only get 4 pts for TD passes then you are loaded. I've even seen Holt go as high as the second WR in the draft. Don't pick up another TE until Gates' bye week and then just discard a K for that one week. In a 10 team league you can get a good K for a few weeks with no problem. Good Luck!!!

I think I would start Warner over Plummer but if it's just Td's they'll probably be close. I think by season's end you'll have Lee Evans in at Wr, the Bills blow but he is a threat to go the distance on every catch.

I agree, if passing yards count for anything in your league Warner should be the better of the two. Especially with Boldin that would be a nice combo when they hookup. Plummer just isn't consistent enough to be an elite fantasy QB, especially considering that Denver likes to run the ball.

I should have stated in the beg. it is a points scored only league. No points awarded for yardage. Thats why I liked the Washington pickup, don't they ususally score on defense? Esp. now w/ Randle El on punt returns...

I picked first in the third round and was elated to see Jackson still there. I'm pretty happy w/ my team, but who knows in the wild NFL... Just hope to stay healthy!

I think Evans could be good trade bait?