C-J Readers' Corner Letter today (8/30)

sports fan

While defending ourselves from these accusations, we share with the publics what we have done in the past and continue to do to advance our programs (work hard, start an optimist league, etc). Public's reaction is "that's arrogant".
That's not arrogance, and certainly not what I'm talking about. The arrogance comes from the consecending tone that some on the private-school side use in addressing the issue.

You're not talking to some anti-private school guy here. I wasn't for Prop 20. I'm not for separation. I am against the extreme rhetoric and tone used on both sides of the issue.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well now that's taking a firm swap at the hornet's nest.:D

Yep, but we're allowed to swat at each other. It's like two brothers fighting. Anyone else from the outside picks on either of them.....they're "all for one and one for all". Other than that, we'll just beat up on each other. :lol:

Yep, but we're allowed to swat at each other. It's like two brothers fighting. Anyone else from the outside picks on either of them.....they're "all for one and one for all". Other than that, we'll just beat up on each other. :lol:

So we can refer to Manual as Larry since he is the smart one and X and T as Daryle and Darell.:fire: