Mason County @ Bourbon County

GoRoyals

Who wins?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Mason County
    • Bourbon County

Bourbon County has played a tough schedule to date with some disappointing outcomes. You'd just have to be there for.

The player you're referencing went before the players this week to be voted back onto the team, now if he plays in this one is another story. But Camarr Myers showed he's more than capable in his place against a very good Paintsville team. I'm taking the Colonels but can't wait for the return of Mason Co. Watch for Colonels receiving tandem Titus Ransom and T.J. Whetstone both capable of the big play.

Unfortunately....this one will be ugly. This district may very well be, the worst in the entire state....regardless of class. At this point, it looks like Harrison of all teams, may end up being the best of the worst. That changes from week to week. All that being said...I believe Bourbon may squeak out a victory at home.

Unfortunately....this one will be ugly. This district may very well be, the worst in the entire state....regardless of class. At this point, it looks like Harrison of all teams, may end up being the best of the worst. That changes from week to week. All that being said...I believe Bourbon may squeak out a victory at home.

I don't how that conclusion came up, I was thinking Bourbon just on sheer schedule strength would come out on top. This weeks district games will show how the district will fall.