NKY Power Rankings 09-21-16 - Sponsored by NKY Family & Cosmetic Dentistry

I have seen both teams on film.

Ryle's QB/Offense looks like the difference to me.

I can see that. Last year SK pressured him all night and forced him into mistakes. Pressuring Morgan will be a big part of who wins that game. Morgan is a good athlete but he is not a running QB and is less accurate on the run.

You are not the only one to think that about SK/Ryle so I am curious what you are basing it off of. SK's closest game was to a 3-1 Conner team while Ryle's was a one score win against HC who then got pasted by an average Tate's Creek team.

Special teams was the problem for Ryle against HC. Those issues are working themselves out. I wouldn't necessarily put Ryle ahead of SK just yet but in few weeks I believe they will earn the respect.

Special teams was the problem for Ryle against HC. Those issues are working themselves out. I wouldn't necessarily put Ryle ahead of SK just yet but in few weeks I believe they will earn the respect.

Don't think there is any lack of respect, everyone knows Ryle is good. The question is how much better are they this year over last year.

Ryle has their shot at Simon in October. Until then or until Simon gets beaten by someone, SK is #1. Conner played SK to a closer game than Cooper. Its a bad year for Highlands as far as their own standard is concerned and Campbell caught them on a particularly bad night. If Highlands and Campbell played 5 times this season, Highlands wins at least 3 out of 5, probably 4. Some of the polls I've seen have Beechwood over Highlands and that's just not happening.

1-SK

2-Ryle

3-CCH

4-Conner

5-Cooper

6-Campbell

7-Highlands

8-Beechwood

9-Dixie

10-NewCath